Information about the events that took place at the construction site of the CHP CCGT “GSR Energo” in the period from 04.06.2013 to 20.06.2013
- The gas pipeline is assembled into a production scheme and prepared for the final testing and acceptance of gas.
- Hydraulic tests of the pipelines of the fire system and the cooling system of the booster compressor station are being carried out.
- The pipeline of the closed cooling circuit from the main building to the Palace of Culture was put into operation. Within the Civil Code for rent on 21.06.13.
- The thermal insulation of the steam pipelines of the external ETT has been completed.
- Water-chemical cleaning of the waste heat boiler was carried out and passivation started.
- Anti-corrosion protection and thermal insulation of steam pipelines for auxiliary needs with a pressure of 0.7 MPa and 1.3 MPa and a steam pipeline for heating the drums of a high and low pressure boiler was carried out.
- The work on the roof of the main building has been completed.